External Screaming, But a Joyous One!










SOOOO.......
*external screaming, but a joyous one*

This week has been as rollercoastery as Mouse Trap and Cannibal combined.

Sunday: Transfer call that there were no changes

Monday: We went through the motions

Tuesday: Something happened. Something very dramatic. I'm not going to go into details, but you know the vapor rub that you put under you nose in order to breathe? My veins felt like they were filled with that.

Wednesday: I wanted to curl into a ball and die. I have never felt like this on my mission. This was the worst morning of my life.
Our Sister Training Leaders came over, and I was shaking and crying. We worked things out. Things got better. This was the most drastic measure I have ever seen in my life. You will have no idea what happened within the early hours of the morning that day. Seriously.

That night, we were at a Relief Society Birthday Party, and everything tasted super good. But then we had our recent convert, Alex Leon, come in and tell us that there was a man that walked into the church and wanted to talk to us. So we go into the lobby, and there was a man named Stryder who had some questions for us. It was so cool to have him walk in and ask for a lesson. He lives out of our area, so we gave him to the elders.

Thursday: Exchanges without Sister Training Leaders. It was a good day to have another Sister with us after yesterday. We helped out at a Women's Shelter, and that was cool!

Friday: Great day! Things went super smooth! WE had a spud derby where you make pinewood derby cars out a potatoes and race them. I almost won, but my potato got soggy.

Saturday Morning: We wake up. Exercise, and then receive a phone call from our mission president. At this point of the week, that was not an uncommon thing to happen. But he wanted to talk to me, and he told me that there was a sister who was having a really bad allergic reaction a few days into the mission. So he asked me for an Emergency Transfer.

I got Emergency Transferred to Winnemucca!!!!!!!!! My entire mission, all that sisters have talked about is wanting to serve in Winnemucca (because it's an elders area, and women are awesome) And we are the first sisters here!!! And we have a truck!!!!

So that is basically what has happened. 

My new companion is Sister Minton, 

The Prison outnumbers the people here.

I love this area! We have already found 3 new people and set someone with a date yesterday!

I will give you an update on my address later! Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts