Dear Prophets, I apologize for your time....


 We met the coolest people this week.

Ben is a guy who told us he didn't have a phone number, and asked how much a Book of Mormon was. We said it was free. We came back for our appointment and there was a letter taped to the door that said, "Dear Prophets, I apologize for you time."... We are not prophets and we shall explain that to him later.
But he read all of 1 Nephi and absolutely loved it. He can't wait to hear more, and he drew us a lovely picture, and he gave us his phone number.

Then we met Deborah. It rhymes with Bora Bora. She is this super spunky lady who let us right it, and she is super curious about the church and wants to go.

Then there's Francie....
OH my
She is this much older lady, but she is a fiery gal. She is a heavy chain smoker, and I don't do so well in her house. You can practically see all of the smoke. We were only there for 30 minutes, and we had to change our clothes, all the way down to our socks and underclothes. It was bad.
But she is super funny and super prepared. She kind of has a stalker at night, but she chased him down with her cane and he ran away saying "Crazy Lady with a stick!!!"
She's awesome.

AND CARRIE IS THE SWEETEST HUMAN BEING IN EXISTENCE!!
She wanted to make us cookies, and she adores having us over.
I love her.

Pray for the Tene Family. We are trying to help them and teach them, but everything that Satan has to offer gets thrown in their path. They really really need the prayers.

Also, there is Gabi.
She isn't apart of our ward, but she is a convert and spoke at our "Why I Believe" fireside last night. She has the coolest story ever. She is in YSA and only in her early 20's. She was homeless and tried to kill herself, but the missionaries found her and called 911. She couldn't remember their names, but the only thing she could remember was the tag that said, "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints." So she found the church and struggled a lot, but was baptized 2 years after.
She is now engaged to an amazing man in the Gospel, and she is the coolest nerd ever. She is super introverted, and didn't even want hugs, but she opened right up when she saw my Gryffindor jacket.
My companion accidentally punched the counter and started to bleed and said that it hurt, then Gabi rolled up her sleeve and said that was nothing compared to being stabbed and she showed us her battle scars. She is so cool.
And her story inspired an investigator there, and he has chosen to be baptized in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was such a fantastic week!

It's also transfers. I'm staying put, but we are getting another sister and we shall be a trio!!! I am super excited for Sister Grason to join the Morcelli group and make it the Morcellsons. 

The Gospel is just so amazing and true that it's insane. There is so much proof and evidence all around us, and I have personally seen people's lives change for the better as they have entered into the Gospel.
If you are struggling in any way, I beg of you to pick of a Book of Mormon and start reading. It doesn't matter where, just pick it up and go. It literally has all of the answers to your problems and questions. There is no trial that you are currently going through that cannot be solved through the Book of Mormon. 

And if you have any doubt, I urge you to go to James 1:5 and Moroni 10:3-5 and personally ask God. You can ask Him anything. 
If He is there
If Joseph Smith really was a prophet
And if the Book of Mormon is true.

I cannot stress this enough. YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE

It is your choice, but I can't wait to see how other people's lives are made better through the Gospel.

You guys are amazing and I love you!
Also, read Elder Ribbons "Until Seventy Times Seven"
I have been looking over that all week long, and I can't put it down.😁

634 9th Street 
 #204 Sparks, NV
(the zipcode is something or other)

and for packages
1146 Prater Way Sparks NV

QQs:

Becca (who literally got confirmed a member an hour before): *signing up for our dinner calendar* I'm signing up for this day. 4/20." "I'm making brownies"

"Is your grandpa full Italian?" - Sis Morgan
"He was." -  Me
"What did he convert to?" - Sister Roush

"You know what? Love doesn't know math." - Sister Ling

"You snorted. You can't take that back." - Patricia

"I have great legs." - 60 year old Francie

Brother Mooney: *to his wife* "On Sister Porcelli's right calf, there's a tattoo."
Me: *turns around* It's a tire mark from my bike."

There is a lady in our ward who despises fanny packs, and when I brought them up and how much I love them, she took me by the hand and said "No." 
Now whenever we talk about fanny packs, she grabs my hand and tries to guide me elsewhere as if I'm going to run off to a fanny pack store. I love her.

Sister Morgan: *does something dumb*
Me: I'm going to have an asthma attack


Y'all are the best!!! I love you so much!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts