March Forth and Do Good!

Mary Anne went to the temple and was baptized for her mom! I wish I could have seen it, but I got to see her just as she was walking out of the temple!

In other news, MY BROTHER ANDREW IS ENGAGED!!! HOLY FRIHOLY!!!!! And literally a day after I get back. I am so excited!

Anyways!

Things have been hard. Mostly in my mind because I keep getting distracted by the outside world, and I sometimes feel pressure from my companion to be perfect, and she gets really frustrated when I am not, but things will work out.

We found Oscar and Kym! Oscar usually takes the Sister Missionaries out to pizza once a month, and it was weird at first because there's a strange guy feeding us pizza, but we taught him the restoration, and he really liked it! 
And Mary (the one who is scheduled to be baptized) brought a friend to a lesson, and now we are teaching her!

Pray for this upcoming transfer that everything will be in place!

I am also learning a lot about the grace of God. I don't always see the answers that I want, but He is answering other small simple prayers of mine. He told me that I have to endure just a little longer. It feels hard when you keep hitting rock bottom, but He will dig me out through His redeeming grace. I have faith in Him, and that He will give me the answers when I'm ready.

Thank you everyone!

My address:
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV  89431


QQs:
"Is there anything we can do for you?"
"Leave!" - Elder Giguere

Comments

Popular Posts