Give Me My Doritos!





The Tene family came to church this week!!

We met the sweetest woman named Jessica who is super prepared!

And we got a chain-smoker to come to church!

Our new companion, Sister Graser, is a fantastic missionary who has been out for 15 months, so this will probably be her last area.

Yesterday was the most stressful Sunday of my entire life and I felt like I was going to die. I was freaking out the entire time because Eric wasn't there, both of my companions had changed their clothes 14-15 times (I'm not exaggerating. I counted.), ward council was high tension, and we were desperately trying to find a ride for multiple people.

Calmed down now though, and I have Doritos, but my companions won't let me eat them because they want us all to be "healthy" but then they go and eat chocolate and 2 bags of popcorn so....

I'm trying to keep things short for those who don't like reading long emails.

There is also Kevin who is an investigator and flirts with me big time. He is funny and harmless, and he is always sayin "praise Jesus." He is a funny guy who loves talking about God.

"I wish I was at a pool right now, but I don't know how to swim."
"I'm 6 foot 4, and all I do is hold onto the railings."
- Kevin

"Hug her." - a little girl holding up her friend so she could hug the missionaries

*random guy on the street* "I'm walkin. I'm livin!"

Kevin: *calls us in the morning* What are y'all having for breakfast? I'm having eggs and bacon. I grew UP on bacon.

Bishop is announcing a potluck over the pulpit: And we'll have Brother Lightfoot cook? *looks to him and gets confirmation*

"Lady, get out of my way. I will knock you over like a bowling pins." - Gordon talking about a lady in the store

Comments

Popular Posts