Falling of a Bunk Bed and Nearly Killing My Companions




I fell off my bed.... I am on a bunk bed.... I fell on my companions.... They almost died.....

Anyways!!!

We are going to set our investigator, Jessica, with a baptismal date this week, so we are all praying about that and wishing for the best!

We had an amazing Zone Conference where our Mission President spoke to us, and it was the most amazing thing! He talked about receiving personal revelation, and that when we say our personal prayers, we can stop in the middle and write down any impressions that we get. It is the coolest thing that anyone can do, and I would love for all of you to do that as well!

I was on exchanges for about 2 days because my companions had trainings, so I was out with Sister Parra, and we talked to everyone! We met some really amazing people that we will go back and talk to.

WE have seen crazy miracles this week! Everything was lead by the spirit, and we met everyone who was placed at the right place and the right time. And I spoke some Spanish!!!! I am not good at it!!!! But when I say we talked to everyone, we talked to EVERYONE! We didn't let a soul pass us without us stopping and talking to them. 

Being on a mission is the coolest thing ever. You get the experience of a life time, your life falls into place, and you get to make miracles happen by changing people's lives. The gospel brings so much peace and joy to everyone's lives, it's hard to see people turn away from it. But they just aren't ready right now. 
I know that one day, everyone will be ready to hear the gospel. 
It may not be right now, but every little bit of the gospel has an impact on a person.

If you are curious, pick up the Book of Mormon, and the only way you can know if it is true is if you ask and pray about it. The Spirit will confirm of it's truth, and testify to you that Joseph Smith was a prophet, and that this gospel will bless you.

THings may be hard, but just remember, that you are not the first person to ask, "Is there no other way." Christ went through all that we've been through. I don't like seeing people sad. That is why I am out here, sharing the plan of happiness with everyone I meet. 
This gospel is guaranteed to bless your life. WHy pass up a guarantee? 

I love this gospel, because my witness of it grows stronger everyday!

I am so grateful for it in my life.

USE IT!!!! IT BLESSES FAMILIES!!!!

Elder Bednar gave us a promise about family home evening. THat if we have FHE, read the scriptures and do everything that is asked of us, we will not lose any of our children. Look it up.


Y'all are the best!!! I love emailing, and I love hearing from people!! I wish you all the best week ever!!!!!
It's getting waaaaaaay too hot here, adn it's only 80 degrees....

Send letters to
634 9th street #204
Sparks NV 89431

and packages 
1146 Prater Way
Sparks NV 89431

I love you all, and be sure to never suppress a generous thought!

- Love, Sister Porcelli


QQs:

"Hello" - Sister Morgan
"Everyone write that down." - President Chesnut

Elder Palmer quoting Alma 39:3... kind of " - for thou didst forsake the ministry, and did go over to the couch and onto Facebook, and did scroll"

"There's always food. We're Mormon." - Elder Clark

"Why I asade" -Me

Elder Peterson: *pretends to be working out and flops on the ground like a fish*

This mission is the best. Don't believe me? Just watch

Comments

Popular Posts