I am getting transferred to Elko! That is 4 hours away from where I am now. I am so excited, and my new companion will be Sister McCray! I am way super excited!

Miracles of the week:
  • Got a referral named Ky, and he is super cool and is open to learn more. He is going to read from the Book of Mormon and the Bible, and he will be an new investigator this week!
  • We met up with a former investigator who became an investigator again this week!
  • We met Bob on the streets a while ago, but now he wants us to come over and talk to him and his girlfriend! It's funny cuz he's old.
  • There are some people who got a hold of the missionaries on the street and said, "Are you Mormons? I love Mormons!!!" and now they can't wait to have us over.
  • I found dino nuggets

QQs:
"We're breaking the habit, or we're breaking your wrist." - Me

"I don't even know what a 2/3rds is!" - Sister Graser


Sorry it's short. But I will have a new address!
But you can still send letters and packages to 

and I shall have my new address next week!!!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts