Peeps in the Gospel

May 21, 2018
HEYOOO! Wut up my peeps in the gospel?

Things are AWESOME!
Next week is transfers, so I may have new companions *shrug*

There is a nice lady named JoAnne that we met who wanted to give us the key to her house because it was raining and she was leaving. She is super sweet.

We met a guy named Bill who LOVES motorcycles, but he is the biggest sweetheart! He has a lot of feral cats that he takes care of, and there were many kittens and I held one. Then my companion held one, but then realized they could be diseased, so she set it down. I picked up another one.

We RAN to our morning program. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I don't CARDIO! I was soooo out of breath, I had to take my inhaler, I drake a buttload of water, and it was literally 200 feet away from our apartment. I died.

AND! I bought potatoes today! Weird right? Especially since I don't like potatoes. But there was a member that made us homemade fries, and they were really good, so I wanted to make them.

We have a former investigator named Donna who messaged us and told us that she wants to come back to "her Mormon Family." We have some weird vibes about it, but we are listening to the Spirit and doing our best with her. She was on date for a baptism on May 12th, but she has a lot of mental problems and physical problems, so she can flip out randomly. She has dropped us twice before, but she loved going to church, and she came to Stake Conference this Sunday and she said she felt the Spirit so strongly that she grabbed my hand. So it's nice to have her back.

We are teaching another former investigator named Irma, and she loves the story of Joseph Smith, and she read his history without us even knowing that she did so. She believes that Jesus Christ didn't come to just Jerusalem and that he also came to the Americas. Her husband is just a bit hard headed about things, so we're praying that Julio will soften his heart.

There is a family that we're teaching that literally has everything that can go wrong, go wrong. I can't even name everything because it would take up the entire email. Long story short, they almost burned down the house, they got a car and it broke, their land lord almost kicked them out, the mom got arrested, then the mom got a restraining order on her sister who put her in jail, her husband thought we were Jehovah's Witnesses, her uncle died, her mom was in the hospital, her kids tore of their bed frame (literally. it's in pieces), and their check for their electricity bill didn't go through and their power got shut off..... so ya. They're cool. Pray that Gary will have a desire to learn so that he can be a better dad. He's been to jail a few times and isn't the nicest. Pray for them.

But things have been great! We also met an old man named Lyol that wants to cook us hotdogs and beans!

I also almost got eaten by a dog named Beans. He was a big pitbull that tried to bite me, and he was more powerful than his owner, so when he jumped on me, everyone panicked, but he just gave me kisses. But we all had a heart attack.


I love you all!! Have the best week ever, and read your scriptures, and say your prayers!!

My address is 634 9th Street #204 Sparks NV 98431


QQs:
"I'm tired of putting up gazebos though. Stupid Costco."- Elder Lathan

"Nothing tastes bad after a Dorito." - Me

"maybe he should have confronted him, AFTER his anger management class." - Sister Morgan

"You can be meek, but stubborn as a cow."
"A cow?"
"have you ever dealt with a cow??"
- Elder Lathan and Elder Palmer

Comments

Popular Posts