TREX and Mormon Missionaries - I love my girl!



Guess what.

A PIG GOT ME ALL COVERED IN IT'S NASTY MUD JUICES!!!!

But it was fun *shrug*. The potential investigator that we were helping out thought I was a farm girl because I jumped the fence to get in. Then, because I'm so tiny, she didn't expect me to lift a huge heavy bag of corn. Buts i didz.

Anyways!

We fed some pigs twice, their mud got all over me, someone threw up because they smelt so bad, but it was good...

We've been working with members a lot, and we were able to see some cool miracles this week.

Got to make some cookies.

Got to see a member who is really struggling with finding a job. But we got to make her night better.

It seems weird because we've done a lot, but my mind is going blank.


oh Well.... But my letters will be getting to people a bit later than anticipated, because it goes to Salt Lake, then to Reno, then back to Salt Lake. It's weird. But things will eventually get there.

My new address is:
233 Croydon Ct.
Spring Creek NV 89815

and for packages:
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to get all of your letters. They brighten up my day. 

There was also some stuff on ministering that stuck out to me on Sunday.

It's about being there for one another. It's one thing to say, "It's okay," and it's another thing to hold somebody up.
Have you done that yet this week?
Have you thought to yourself, "What if there's a person who needs me right now?"
It may be during your most inconvenient times, but I can testify to you that someone does.

Talk to everyone. Do your best. Wouldn't you want someone to reach out to you?
Be the first to start a good trend.

Love them like they are you're friend.


You're all the best!!
If you ever need some love, just email me, and read your scriptures

QQs:
"I don't need the gospel. I have pecks." - Hank Smith

"They're awful. They suck. I hate them immensely." - Elder Thomas

Comments

Popular Posts