No Wonder they Love Ashley!




So there was a fire.... Right by our house......
Nevada is dry.

They were setting off fireworks, and the fireworks cause 4 fires on the marina. Well, we live on the marina. Luckily they got it all out, but we only got 5 minutes of fireworks. They had to shut it down after that.

But the 4th of July was fun. We ate a lot. Had sever burgers and hotdogs that day because everybody wanted to feed us. So they did. I'm even fatter now.

We have some pretty nasty fires around us right now. We stepped outside, and the entire sky was filled with smoke, and smelled like smores. 

And it's been really really hot lately, so that doesn't help with the fires, or the fact that I don't do the heat.

I did have the best carne asada tacos though. They were good.

HUGE MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!:
There is a lady who had her records removed, and completely shut out everyone. She wouldn't answer the door, she wouldn't let people in. No one could get in touch with her. She told everyone off.
One day, we were out proselyting, and we put down her name, and her name stood out to me, so we went to go try her. We knocked on her door, and she invited us in and talked with us. Then she invited us over for dinner the next day!

She is super nice, but I didn't realize how big of a miracle it was until we talked to other people and the're like, "SHE LET YOU INTO HER HOUSE?!?!?" "ya. and we had dinner with her." "WHAT!?!?!?!?"

That's pretty much how it went.

We got transfer calls, and Sister McCray and I are staying in Spring Creek! 

Everything is just strengthening my testimony. Email me if you ever have questions.


for letters:
233 Croydon Ct 
Spring Creek, NV 89815

for packages or when in doubt:
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431

you know..... if you want to give a sister love.

QQs:
"They're like little troll toes." - Sister McCray on how small my feet are

"There's no such thing as too much tan."
"Uh, ya there is. It's called skin cancer Shannon."

"How did one of your eyes get in my hair?!?"

"See ya suckers!!" - a little kid riding away on a bike

"There's a boulder out there somewhere."

I thank you all and Love you!

Comments