We found a turtle and broke a computer!

I just broke our computers....


What sister missionaries do when they're bored!!





I accidentally kicked the thing that was holding them all in place and our computers shut off.
But we're back!!


A lot, a lot, a LOT has happened this week. I shall do my best to summarize.

Sister McCray has been really sick lately, and there have been a few days where we have just had to stay inside because she is in so much pain. But there is a super cool lady in our ward who completely works with energy, and she is incredible!
She found the emotions that were causing a physical pain and reaction to things, and for the rest of the day, my companion didn't feel any pain. It was a miracle because even the doctors couldn't help her.

But yes. a lot of crazy things.


We almost ran over a turtle... We don't have turtles around here.... especially not WATER TURTLES!! It was in the middle of the road!!! Another girl pulled over, and offered to try and find its owner, but no one responded, so someone just got a free turtle! 


We also caught a bird! It was injured, and in our yard, and Sister McCray caught it!

We had our Zone conference this week, and Sister Godoy has gotten better at English, and I have gotten worse at Spanish, so thank heavens one of us has gotten better. I am still trying, but I am failing.
But it was great, and I learned a lot from testimonies and from other videos I got to watch this week.

1.) Contention is a form of pride
2.) We need to have the faith and humility to repent
3.) Are we anticipation Sunday and the sacrament?

Some great things to reflect on. 


I guess when I put it all down, it doesn't seem like a lot, but it is a lot to me! I have learned so much this week!! I also learned a cool trick on how to ask yourself questions about yourself. It can't be anything from the future, but you stand up, and you ask yourself a question about yourself, a yes or no question, example, "am I feeling alone?" and if your body moves backwards, the answer is no. If it moves forward, the answer is yes. 
It was so cool, and I learned some amazing things about myself!


That's pretty much all!
I love you guys!!!


For Letters:
233 Croydon Court
Spring Creek, NV 89815
and for packages:
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431

QQs:
"I had to dress a dead woman! She felt like bologna!!" - Kim Church

"My kids won't stop procreating!" - Kim Church

"He's cute, but he has a crappy personality." - Sister McCray 

*from a different room* "Guess what part of my body this is!" *hears sound of a spoon smacking against her thighs* - Sister McCray


"I think you're pretty cocky."  "You're 75% cocky." - Jenny talking about me

*turns to me* "And you're like a little court jester. When we're done laughing, we put you back on your shelf." - Donna; she is crazy

"She zoomed in on Moroni's arm muscle-" -me
*President Godoy walks over* "Are you sisters discussing how many books are in the Old Testament?"

Comments

Popular Posts