I AM TRAINING!!!!!!


*internal screaming, soon to be outward screaming*

I AM TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting a brand new missionary, fresh out of the MTC, and I am going to be her trainer.

And my current companion is also going to train, but in Carson. Which means she is getting double transferred into an area they have never been before. We are both super super super super super excited!

This week was the longest short week of my life. But Heather and her kids came to church!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sophia and Junior were definitely nervous, and during primary, Sophia couldn't be in her class because of how scared she was, so we just sat down and talked with her.
We got to go to primary on Sunday, and sit by them both, and then Heather came in, and started bawling at the songs that kids were singing, and the fact that we gave them all CTR rings.

There was also a lot of rude people this week, but there are people that made up for it.

Here name is Allie. She is a firebender. She firebended for us.

She is cool.

My address is the same, so I expect lots of letters.

Sorry there's not more details right now. I can't think right now. Hopefully next week I will have a functional brain. I pray...

Address:
233 Croydon Court
Spring Creek, NV 89815

QQ:
"Women need chocolate, Larry!" - Sister Moon

"What if we got Bishop to do your pill box voice over?"
"No."
"Brother Hadley?"
"... no."
"Brother Bailey?"
"No. He's terrible."
"Brother Gerber?"
"Brother Gerber is dead."
- Brother Billat about a pill box that tells him to take his medicine



Apparently my pictures didn't upload, so I will send you guys the firebending video next week!

Love you all!!

Comments

Popular Posts