I Found My Friend.... in a Carnival Booth


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, stripes and indoor
Ashley and new companion


Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
Ashley at Elko Fair - Where she found her friend!!!!!




Displaying 20180828_153358.jpg
 (me being annoyed)


Displaying 20180903_121922.jpg


fair food my dad told me not to eat

Displaying 20180831_194842.jpg 
There were some bad guys who kidnapped 2 women, and there was a car chase, and they released the women, but they were still being tracked by the police, so they set a fire to distract the cops, and our mountain went ablaze. They've caught one of them, but we were warned to be cautious. (What a nice thing for a mom to worry about!!!!  Ashley!!!)

I found my friend.


I don't know if any of you have read that little poem about a missionary who had a dream about someone, and then found them on their mission.

But this is it, and definitely not the way I expected.

I found someone I know. She is Stephanie, and I use to work for her at a Fireworks stand during the summer.

Our old mission president told us, "Always eat the chocolate cake," because it always lead to a miracle. I don't even know if I will keep your attention in this letter, but this is my heart and soul right now. So here it goes.

We were grabbing some dinner at the fair, and my companion really wanted a foot long corndog, and I really wanted funnel cake, but it was hard to find her corndog, until we were about to leave and I saw it! That was miracle #1.

I was in line for the funnel cake, when I saw where Sister Gray was getting her food, and the cashier lady looked really familiar, and I thought, "There is no way." But I kept getting a subtle prompting to ask her name. So I tried to communicate with my companion, but she didn't understand, so she took my place in line, and I went over to the other booth. I waited patiently until she was done helping one of the customers, and I said, "Stephanie?" And she immediately turned her head.  
I started to cry. 
Miracle #2

I told her I was on my mission, and I asked for a hug, so she came around, and I hugged her and I cried, but the biggest shock was, she was crying too. 
I just told her how much I loved her. She is struggling. So I got her email address.
Miracle #3

We were going back to the fair on Monday, and I got permission to write her a letter (not on P-Day), and I was able to get it to some people who will give it to her.
Miracle #4


I have been praying, so hard for several things, and they were all answered in that one moment.
Heavenly Father blessed me with the greatest miracle of all time, and He told me He is going to bless me with more because he loves me.

I have a testimony about what I am doing, and the miracles I am seeing, even if others do not. I know what is true, and I know what will happen, when I strive to do my best.


I am glad I am here.

Miracle #5

For letters:
233 Croydon Court
Spring Creek, NV 89815


For pancakes, or when in doubt:
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431


P.S. And yes dad, I did get my ribbon fries 😁

QQs:
"I'm not mean. You're just sensitive." - me

"Is that going in your quote book?" - pretty much everyone ever.

Comments

Popular Posts