Sister Missionary Rap for the Ages!






Yo.

I'm going to turn this email into a rap.

*insert a beat*
There is a house on a corner with a rad family
Got William, Isaac, and then Kyrie
The dad is named Jason, and the mom is Kaye
They said to us, "come back on Wednesday"

When we finally got there, they were expectin
We went inside and had an awesome lesson
The mom is a member, the rest of them are not
But that will all change when they get to the font

Then on another day, we went on a blitz
It turns out I'm saltier than a Ritz
We worked on a lot of things at our very own pace
We had 3 baptism services, in Spanish that is tres

Four people were baptized out in Elko
Up here in Spring Creek, it's been kind of slow
But things are picking up and we have lots of plans
We're seeing miracles by the Lord's hands

Please keep praying for those who need some lovin
Cuz he missionary work here is hotter than an oven
There is people in our home and around your neighborhood
That could use some Christlike love, that should be understood

Be readin the Book of Mormon each and everyday
You'll see blessings start to come your way
I testify of its truth, and know that He lives
I love Jesus Christ and all of His gifts

When we follow the Savior and do what is right
We know we can't go wrong when we shine in His light
I challenge each and everyone of you to be like Him
Because we've all made mistakes and that comes with sin

The greatest miracle we have ever been given
Was the Atonement for our sins before He was risen
If you ever feel guilt or shame, just get on your knees
Because I know He hears our prayers, and all of our pleas

I love my Savior with all of my heart
I love when I pray, cuz we're never far apart
I love all of you, and thank you for your prayers
I hope you know how special it is to see someone cares

Please stay safe this week, and hope to get a report
On all your good deeds, and those you support

Love y'all!

My Address:
233 Croydon Court
Spring Creek, NV 89815

When in doubt:
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431

QQs:
"Will you just eat the cake instead of licking it like a weirdo?!" - Sister Gray to me

Me: When you decide to be an actual member of our team, I will pass it to you
An elder: That was low
Me: It's just like Joseph Smith said, Sometimes the Lord has to bring us lower, before He can bring us higher


Also, I finally have pictures

Comments

Popular Posts