HOla!

Hola! 

Wow. That was a boring title.... oh here you go!

Atomic Storm of the Earth, The Receiving of the Highest, and The Journey To The Center Of The Mission

There. I think that's a better title.

Anyways! We had a Zone Conference, where the missionaries from Wells, Ely, and Winnemuca come down and we have a missionary training to be better, and to get knew ideas. It's a long drive for all of them to get up here.

Elder Ochoa from the Seventy came down for a mission tour with his wife, and they are awesome! They talked a lot about finding people, and Sister Gray and I were super pumped to go out and find people, but then we had to go to Reno.

 Our car recalled, so we drive the 4 1/2 hours there, dropped off our car, and then helped out at a different Zone Conference. We were going to proselyte in my old area (WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!!!) but then we didn't have a car...... but we did get to stay with the El Rancho sisters, and I got to see who they are working with.

So I got to see my old companion, and several other missionaries. There were about 100 missionaries at the Zone Conference in Reno. It was crazy. But it was awesome, because we had a great companionship inventory.

And we got In-n-Out while we were there, and it was amazing.

We also saw an awesome miracle happen. 
So we stopped to get some gas on the way out of Reno, but then I realized we were missing a gas receipt. (those are ESSENTIAL!) So I was freaking out, and we were looking all over, but then a peace came over me. I knew we were going to find it. But there was still some doubt in my head, and when I got out of the car to look, I remembered that we need to have Faith overcome our Fear. So I chose to have faith. I chose to know that we were going to find the receipt. And it payed over in FULL! I asked Sister Gray to look in my bag (which I never would have thought of) and it was there.

Then we came back from Reno (another 4 1/2 hours)

We have had ZERO time to find people. We got back at 9:30 at night, then on Saturday, we did some weekly planning, and then there was a huge dust storm!!!! Holy Cow! We were warned by our Zone Leaders to take cover. It passed, but everyone got dirt rain. It was literally raining dirt.

And then I had a sleep deprived break down, so I slept for about 10 minutes, and then headed out, but our mission medical told me to go back in after dinner. I guess I haven't been sleeping super well. But I am better!

GENERAL CONFERENCE IS COMING UP AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, we don't have a whole lot else.

I love you all!

My address:
233 Croydon Court
Spring Creek, NV 89815

or:
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431


I forgot to upload pictures again (I'm sorry).

Also, just read the Book of Mormon. 
Just do it
-Shia La Beouf

Seriously. The reason why people stop going to church, stop believing, and they lose their way, is because THEY DO NOT READ THE BOOK OF MORMON!


Here is a challenge for your family. Read it together every single night. Just for one week, and see how things go. That's it. And then report to me how it went.

Comments

Popular Posts