Jerusalem Crickets are Gross!










Jerusalem Crickets are gross. They nasty and huge, and now I'm showing them to my companion each time she wants to snack. They can make anyone lose an appetite.

We found out the "less active" we're working with isn't actually a member..... wut??
It is the most confusing situation, so i'll see if I can break it down.
  1. They knew who we are
  2. When we went over, they knew they were going to be taught
  3. The kids asked their parents, and said that their mom was baptized.
  4. They know about Nephi and Primary
  5. They love having us over
  6. When we asked to get Kaye's records over here she said, "Oh! I was baptized Catholic"
....... wut?
I just.... wut?
We are still trying to figure things out.

Also, everyone is so nice to have us over for General Conference. We went over to a member's house, and every time someone giving a talk mentions a certain word, you eat a certain treat. They are the best.

I received a lot of answers from General Conference. It just proves how true the church is. Like I always say, "ask for yourself." 
It's a simple yes or no question.
I'm trying to remember who said the same thing in Conference, but he's right. "It's either true, or it is not."
So why not ask? What's holding you back? 
Yourself.

When my companion first met me, she described me in three words.
  1. short
  2. loud
  3. blunt
Yep... That's true too.

We're also wanting to start teaching this lady named Jenny, who is crazy awesome, and the missionaries have just stayed in really good contact with her. One day she told us that sometimes she feels a robe around her and she feels comfort. Then she said whenever we walk into the room, there's a halo. We told her it's the Holy Ghost, and she said she wants it. It's super cool, because we usually only go over there for service.

Miracles do happen. Always eat the chocolate cake.

Love y'all! Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

My address:
233 Croydon Court
Spring Creek, NV 89815 

(i bet that birthday thing will kind of freak people out who don't read my emails ;) I know who you are ðŸ˜‘)

Stay safe my dudes! And SMILE (spiritual Mindedness is life eternal)

QQs:
"Is that suppose to be abs? I thought you were good at drawing." - Sister Gray

"That would make me a German Shepard" - Elder Uchtdorf

Comments

Popular Posts