Missionary Work is on Fire!





I am staying here in Spring Creek to finish training Sister Gray.

My birthday is next week, and it is weird, cuz I be 20.... ew.

We found a new sheep! (person to teach) 

We also had the most massive fire ever 🔥. We already had one on our mountain, and when we went to church yesterday, it was small. Then at 1:30, it looked like a volcanic eruption. It has destroyed 2 canyons so far.

We tried to commit Glenda to baptism, and something is holding her back. I think it's her cat. He's a jerk. I don't like Batboy.

General Conference is this weekend, and I cannot be more excited! Way more excited than my birthday (cuz no one here knows it comin up)

We had a lesson with Kaye and her family (we still don't know what their last names are. But we found out it starts with a W and there is a D somewhere in it.....) and we drew the Plan of Salvation with chalk art!

Then we did a Holy Ghost course with our Recent Convert, and we blind folded him, and told him to listen to the Holy Ghost, but other people were trying to lead him astray. We were about to commit him to read his scriptures, but then the fire interrupted us, and suddenly we were out the door and at someone else's house.

I think that's about it. Our entire zone is getting switched around.

Our President also came out with a new rule. No more PDay sports. I am sad, cuz they are the funnest things ever. But it is all good! More time to go fishing and eat burgers as big as our faces!! (JJ's burgers are the bom)

Dats it. Send me cards. I shall send some back.

Happy Halloween Month!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts