3 Thanksgiving Dinners, 2 Dead Missionaries, and 1 Zone Conference with a Mission President







Cool! Hello! Awesome week! Woohoo!

This week is Hailey's baptism, and we are all super pumped!!! It is freaking awesome, and she is the sweetest, sassiest, 4'2 12 year old ever. She is seriously tiny. But her primary teacher is making her baptismal dress. WHAT!?!?!
This ward is honestly insane and the best.

MaryAnne (a lady that we're working with) came to church today! It was awesome, and she loved seeing all the little kids. She was a bit mad though when she couldn't come to primary with us (cuz we were teaching), and we actually had to fight her on it, but thankfully a member came to our rescue!!! Hooray!

We had our Zone Conference. Holy Cow. Funniest thing of my misison ever!
It was our Christmas Zone conference, so we learned a butt ton in the morning, and then after lunch, we partied. Nothing is better than a missionary party. 
  1. We made our ugly sweaters with the Mission President's face on them - he loved them in his beloved Peruvian Accent
  2. There were skits coming out of our ears that were absolutely hilarious
  3. I played the Kazoo while others played the recorder and sang Jingle Bells in German.
  4. President Godoy...... tricked me! He said he was doing a science experiment, and made me, and a few other missionaries blow our hair in a tray of water, and then slammed his hand down in it and got us soaking wet. It was awesome. And then I picked up the tray of water and threw it at him ðŸ˜‰ Apparently the people he chose were "prechosen"
We had 3 Thanksgiving meals, back to back, and our current meals would drive us to the next place. It was insane. Videos to come.

I am also doing a Book of Mormon initiative for one of my deer friends *wink* and I am been immersed in the scriptures. It's insanely awesome! Alma is a hero!

Yes my address has changed!!!

1855 Baring Blvd
Sparks, NV 89434
^^ 
where I'm living!

or 
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV

photos of our sweaters which are awesome!

QQs:
Sister Casseday ( who is crazy. so me but older) and she is talking to an elder
"Did you beat him up"
"Yes. That's exactly what happened."
"That's my kind of man"

there are some other things that she says, cuz she is just awesome and bold, but not appropriate for email,

Thank you all for your support!

And yes! My current companion will be going home a week before Christmas, so anything is possible!!

And again, yes. The Book of Mormon is true, and has uplifted me in my trials. Stay true to the faith, and I shall see you all next time.

Comments

Popular Posts