Finding Pineapples - How Sweet it is!

 
We found 7 new people to teach this week!

Otalio - he stopped US, and we taught him the Restoration (the next day because we had to grab some translators - the Spanish elders don't have the miles to come out here) and he told us that when he stopped us, because he sees a lot of people trying to preach different things, but he saw that we had something different, and he wanted it!
He is amazing
 #pineapple🍍

Bryce and Rosa - Once again. Super prepared people! I feel proud that we have been talking to everyone. So when I saw a head poke out of a fence, I wave them down and say "HELLO!" 
We started talking to them, and they were really open! He is a truth seeker, and he was really really happy when we answered his questions. 
The gospel is starting to fill that hole that has been in their hearts.
#pineapples🍍

We drove out on Thursday to Elko for Zone Conference aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I threw up. We stayed at an old area and grabbed Costa Vida the night before, and unexpectedly had it again that morning 😬 
Zone Conference was good, but I was not feeling good. I thought that I just ate food too fast, but Sister Lloyd went all momma bear ( I love her SO much!) and she told me I had the flu. 
President Godoy told me it was okay to sleep during Zone Conference.
#blessedinspirtation🙏

Things are awesome in Lovelock. The Elect are here D&C 42:8

14 months people..... 14 months 
(I'm kind of rounding up because I just barely get jipped of 18 months)
This is an incredible journey. I can't believe it.
I have this transfer, and then 2 left

My Companion: Sister Minton, gave her parting testimony and leaves May 1st for home. She is an incredible, and hard working missionary. I love her! She is what I desire to be!


QQs:
"I wonder if you could lick to the center of your finger." - Sister Minton

"Fat people are happy; skinny." - Sister Minton


Please pray for our area, and for our ward leaders

Address?: For now
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431

Comments

Popular Posts