Yo-Yo's Baby AKA: Gee Mom, I Don't Wanna Come Home










This week we volunteered at the Senior Center and we basically met half of the town there 😂

On Thursday we drove up to Zone Conference for 3 hours, and had our interviews with President Godoy. He just HAD to remind me that I only have 1 interview left. Time sucks.

I really liked Zone Conference, and Sister Denning finally met the rest of the Zone.  I love our elders. They are hilarious. One of them always Carrie's around a yoyo, and we found out that President Godoy is a master yoyoer. 

So 2 months left..... 1 transfer..... Until I extend for 32 years! Yay! #neverleaving #nevercomingback #NevadaisCelestial

I've made a lot of emails on my mission. Almost 60 weeks worth. But the message is always the same.

There is a reason why I never want to leave. I pray, and there are answers, I read the Book of Mormon, and there are blessings. I fast for my family and friends, and I see miracles. I teach people I love and watch them be baptized. Most of us have been baptized before, but we renew those covenants each week with the sacrament.

*shrug* I know I can preach as much as I want. That's what I do every day. But it's up to the people to allow it in their hearts, to allow the Holy Ghost to tell them that the Book of Mormon is true, and going to church is essential.

We got a lot of bugs on our car. It was disgusting. I couldn't see out of our window. 

Then I got a major headache on Saturday caused from tension and stress. So for the first time in 16 months, they told me to just relax. Thatwas weird. 

Tafa was supposed to be baptized this Saturday, but we had to move it because he has to be keeping certain commandments in order to be baptized.
PRAY FOR HIM!!!!!


Winding down to the last part of my mission. I never thought this would come. I talked to my family yesterday and I started crying because I dont want to stop being a missionary.
(Yes I know I still can be, but it is in no way the same).

If y'all got any advice, I would love it.

Thank y'all and I love you!





Address: 
1146 Prater Way
Sparks, NV 89431

Comments

Popular Posts