Back in Sparks, and none of you know what that means cuz you don't read my emails













Hola!

Came to the Shadow Ranch word in Western Nevada, and came to my surprise that there is a 12 year old girl who is preparing for baptism on December 1st! She is awesome. Her dad is not yet a returning member, and her mom is not a member. CooL!

I am in a biking area, and so no car, no problem.

We contacted 16 people my first day, and that way mostly just the morning. It was awesome.

This ward is awesome! They are on top of everything, but there are still flaws. We are working on it.

Sister Merrick's grandpa sent her a 4 foot tall Christmas tree, so we good.
She is also going to be going home a week before Christmas, so I'm going to be getting a new companion then, so we are trying to set things up so she can feel good about being in a different area for the holidays.

For Thanksgiving, we are going out and spending that day with members, but we are to still contact people, and it will be fun!

This area is on fire! 🔥🐑

Also, we have an ugly sweater thing tomorrow where we have to get uglier sweaters than our mission president, and I must say, we are going to win. Pictures to come!!!!

Biggest Miracle Ever!!!
I got to go to the temple. Don't ask me how, or why, but it was...... indescribable. I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for that.

Y'all are awesome, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts